top of page


Servicing those who need long-term RV rentals, especially in catastrophic situations. We have the ability to bill your insurance company directly based on the Additional Living Expenses (ALE) Loss of Use portion of your home-owner's policy, if applicable. Please call for quote on delivery/set up and rental fees.

Attention Homeowners


If you need temporary/long term housing, we are here to help! (Our minimum rental is 3 months.)


We will work with your insurance adjuster to provide all the information they need to provide you coverage for your rental. Working along with your insurance carrier to provide a temporary home site at your address. This includes delivery, installation of utilities, and billing. We deliver and set up a temporary house at your residence. We adapt to your existing electrical, water and sewer at your home site.

Simply fill out the Information Sheet & contact your insurance claims rep to give them permission to speak with Nomad Rentals this can be done via voicemail or via email, and we can answer any questions they have and request approval for the coverage.

bottom of page